Singapore Seletar Airport
Master Plan and Airfield Upgrading Works
Changi Airport Group
Period of Service
2007 – 2018
Seletar Aerospace Park will be a regional aviation hub, developed to host an integrated cluster of activities such as aerospace maintenance, repair and overhaul, design and manufacturing of aerospace systems and components, business, and general aviation activities.
CAI was engaged to carry out the planning and upgrading of Seletar Airport to support the aerospace park. The upgrading work includes the extension of the existing runway, adding parking stands to the new passenger terminal, and upgrading the navigational systems to allow bigger aircraft to operate from Seletar.
The terminal is slated to open at the end of 2018.
- Airport master planning review
- Airfield layout planning and functional designs
- Airfield infrastructure detailed engineering design
- Planning for interface connection to passenger terminal aprons, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) hangars and General Aviation facilities
- Project construction management, including supervision