Singapore Seletar Airport
Master Plan and Airfield Upgrading Works
Changi Airport Group
Period of Service
2007 – 2014
Seletar Aerospace Park will be a regional aviation hub, developed to host an integrated cluster of activities such as aerospace maintenance, repair and overhaul; design and manufacturing of aerospace systems and components; business and general aviation activities.
CAI was engaged to carry out the planning and upgrading of Seletar Airport to support the aerospace park. The upgrading works, valued at over $200M, included the extension of the existing runway, addition of new parking stands, and upgrading of the navigational systems to allow bigger aircraft to operate from Seletar.
These works were carried out whilst the existing airport facilities continued to operate.
- Airport master planning review
- Airfield layout planning and functional designs
- Airfield infrastructure detailed engineering design
- Planning for interface connection to passenger terminal aprons, Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul (MRO) hangars and General Aviation facilities
- Project construction management, including supervision