CAI offers an integrated practice-based approach to enable our partner airports’ people agenda to achieve sustainable business success.
Its comprehensive approach focuses on strategy, structure, systems, processes and capabilities that are critical to creating and growing a high performance culture.
CAI’s Training Consulting & Customised Training
CAI has been training the employees of King Fahd International Airport (KFIA) in Dammam, Saudi Arabia since 2008 under its airport management services.
As one of the leading airport management consulting firms, CAI’s programme is focussed on creating and growing human capital to support the successful transformation, commercialisation, and corporatisation of KFIA into a best-in-class international airport.
The airport’s senior management and middle level managers are trained in the areas of leadership, management, airport operations and airport service quality.
The high potential staff undergo a customised airport professional development programme in Singapore to develop the required operational, service, and management skills as future leaders of KFIA.
- Organisation and people diagnostic
- Alignment of people strategy with the organisation’s strategy
- Organisation design study
- Human capital study
- Talent management and development
- Competency gap analysis
- Build learning and development plan
- Develop senior management competencies
- Develop airport professionals and leaders
- Implement performance management system
- Design knowledge management plan